- Men and women age 21 and older, with a valid picture ID and be ambulatory and physically able to participate in our program.
- Must get a N.C. state criminal background check.
- Must be abstinent from alcohol or drugs for a minimum of seven days, not needing detoxification or other acute medical services.
- Must have a physical examination and negative TB test prior to admission.
- Must be screened for alcohol and drugs upon arrival. Admission is denied if the person tests positive for any substance not prescribed by a physician.
- Must participate in outpatient treatment and aftercare treatment in an appropriate treatment facility.
- Must sign “Release of Information” to the referring agency in order to facilitate services between agencies.
- Must agree to comply with Rules of the Homes.
- Must become employed or enrolled in school after completion of outpatient treatment.